The Swiss Army Knife among Deburring Tools
Versatile and practical multi-functional deburring tool that combines 4 of the most sought-after GRATTEC tools. Its convincing locking mechanism and the optimum size offer a good handling. The case is solidly processed, comfortable in the hand and is also the ideal storage place for the blades. Our conclusion: A good tool which is also suitable for tougher stresses and an ideal supplement for every workshop.
GRATTEC - Multitool
- Versatile Multifunctional Deburring Tool with 4 GRATTEC tools.
Wether for delicade detail work or heavy duty works, in the workshop or "in the field".
- 2 folding axles mit 2 tools axles, every tool with its own unlocking mechanism.
- Solidly shaped body, which is well-held in the hand even with wet hands.
- All blades are replaceable! Blade holders can be equipped later with other GRATTEC blades too.
- 1 HSS-Blade for heavy-duty deburring works on steel, alu and plastics (GT-E100),
- 1 HSS-Blade für normal deburring works on brass and cast iron (GT-B20),
- 1 HSS-Triangular Scraper for delicade deburring works (GT-D50),
- 1 Patented Crank Countersink for the deburring of drill wholes up to Ø 10,4 mm (GT-BC1040)
- Length: XX cm (closed)
- Weight: XXX g
- Locking: Liner-Lock Locking for every tool and additional central spring retainer
- Body: Plastic with anti-skip grips in Foreprene