Broaching without great expense: Where often expensive special machines are used to do this job, it can be done much more favorably with HASSAY SAVAGE Broaching Tools. Whether keyway, square or hexagon broaches, with this broaching tools you can achieve highest accuracy and finish quality with extremely simple handling.
HASSAY SAVAGE Broaching Tools
Benefits at a glance:
- Easy handling without significant set-up times.
- High accuracy and long-lasting performance (made of HSS).
- High Finish Quality. Hassay Savage Broaching Tools only need a small length. This maximizes precision while minimizing the cost.
(Tolerances JS9 und P9 shippable of stock, P9 with surcharge).
- No need of an expensive special machine.
Just use an arbor or hydraulic press, or a vertical broaching machine.
- For singlepart and series manufacturing.
- For cast-iron, stainless steel, NE metal and plastic.**
For especially hard or soft materials some slight alteration of tooth crest can be provided.
- Well-priced. Shims are included.
HASSAY Savage Broaches are available in a multitude of shapes and sizes. Standard sizes 2 - 25 mm are in stock, Single-Pass Broaches in other sizes can be ordered for quick delivery. Optional sizes and specially designed tools upon request.
** HS Broaching Tools are made of special alloyed steel and suit for broaching of alloyed and non-alloyed steel (stainless steel, V2A, V4A, malleable cast iron, steel cast, as well as acid and heatresistant steel) up to a hardness Rockwell 35 (R35).