LOC-LINE High pressure Nozzles
An optimal machining process is an essential prerequisite for economic production. LOC-LINE High-Pressure Turret Nozzles can contribute their share, by helping to achieve a more controlled chip breakage at coolant pressures of up to 70 bar, and to dissipate process heat and chips quickly and completely from the workpiece.
LOC-LINE offers 2 different HP nozzle types: the particularly compact CD Nozzle for tight installation conditions and its XW Nozzle with an extra-wide swivel range of up to 110°. Both types can operate reliably at high pressures up to 70 bar and come with a 1/4 "or 1/2" NPT / BSPT thread connection. They are suitable for all common turning centers, multi-task and vertical lathes and can be connected directly to the processing tool or to a separate pump unit for the supply of high-pressure coolant.
LOC-LINE FLEXI HPT Nozzles
Advantages at a Glance
- Working Pressure up to 70 bar
- Quick and Easily Adjustable
- Absolutely position-stable!
Re-adjustment as with other nozzles is not required.
- improved heat dissipation Whether with low pressure or high pressure, with LOC-LINE HPT nozzles, the cooling can be decisively improved. The nozzles deliver coolant or air precisely, just at the right angle and in a sufficient quantity to the cutting zone, even at higher speeds.
- improved Chip Breakage and Chip Dissipation
In combination with high-pressure cooling, a better chip control is achieved, in particular in processes in which the chips can not run unhindered or have the tendency to stick together.
Turning and Milling
Manufacturers and suppliers from the aerospace and other sectors have long been using the considerable benefits brought by high-pressure cooling, since it makes turning processes much more efficient.- It allows:
- higher cutting speeds,
- longer tool life,
- fewer costly machine stoppages,
- unmanned machining,
- better heat distribution,
- more efficient use of coolant,
- to avoid long, uncontrollable chips.
The precision and quality of the nozzle are of crucial importance:
LOC-LINE FLEXI HP Nozzles are easily and exactly adjustable and ensure that the coolant always hits the cutting edge precisely, just at the right angle and in a sufficient quantity.
Most CNC machines today have coolant supplies with pressures of 70 bar or can be easily retrofitted.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us! Our Product & Applications' Consulting will be pleased to assist you.