MITEE-BITE Cam Action Fixture Clamps
with the patented
eccentric cap screw
MITEE-BITE Cam Action Fixture Clamps are made up of 2 simple components:
a hardened steel socket cap screw with an eccentric head which provides fast and strong clamping with holding forces up to 27
kN, and different
washers, each one designed for a special clamping case, making these
clamps the perfect solution for a wide range of jobs:
- Hexagonal brass washers,
- hardened knife edge washers,
- variable hexagonal washers for easily clamping different size workpieces,
- machinable steel washers for holding round or unusual shaped parts.
Special Features at a Glance:
Cam action provides fast, strong clamping.
- With Positioning Pins and 1 or 2 Fixture Clamps you can hold arbitrary shaped parts.
- Perfect performance with a variety of very different clamping tasks.
- The low profile allows the machining of flatest workpieces,
quick and easy installation for linear motion guide rails,
easy CNC programming.
Small, space-saving size allows more parts per load.